- If you are a local business who wants to get in touch with more local people, use “Local Awareness” objective.
- If you want to get more reach on your posts, use the “Reach” objective.
- If you want to get more people to click on the link in your post to go to your website, use the “Traffic” objective.
- If you want to grow your email list, use either the “Lead Generation” or the “Conversions” objective.
And you’ll likely use more than one ad over and over to reach your overall objective, so let’s say your objective is to grow your email list, you wouldn’t want to just choose “Conversions” and not have all the pieces in place to make that work and you’d want to use some “traffic” ads and some “reach” ads and maybe even some “engagement” ads to increase all the traffic and interest in what you are offering, before you even start your “conversion” ad, because all of those ads, will increase the success of your conversion ad. It’s a process.
* How to create custom audiences within FB
* Understand the different types of ads and when to use them
* How to read the results of your ads
* Get my Ultimate Facebook Ads Template so you can easily create high converting ads that don’t cost a fortune
* Learn the Top 5 ads you must be doing on your page today to reach your audience and meet your ideal clients
* Live Q and A
* Fully recorded and you get lifetime access to those recordings
* 24/7 ongoing support in the VIP Badass Facebook Marketing Club