Now that you’ve claimed The Ultimate Facebook Ads template and workbook and you’ve had a chance to work through it, you must be thinking about all the different ways you can use this formula in your ads.
Well, I’m happy to say that this formula will work on many different ad types and I wanted to share my top 5 ad objectives you can use it on.
- Lead Generation
Each of these types of ads are objectives you are going to select at the “campaign” level in the ads manager when you start creating your ads and remember, selecting the right objective is key to your success in your ads. If you want to get people to sign up for your email list, you’d chose conversion or lead generation ads, not engagement or reach for example. So let’s look at these 5 types of ads here.
- Reach ads are the objective you’d select when you want to REACH more people with your post, ad or content. The point of these ads is to get Facebook to show your content to more people. Why do this? If you are sharing a story that builds your authority with your hero’s journey of how you went from where you started to where you are now, you’d want to get as many people as possible to see that post right? The Reach objective will help you with that. Now, the reach objective won’t necessarily get people clicking on links or opting in… but it will get your content in the newsfeed of the people you target and that gives you a chance to get to know more of the right people and grow your relationships.
- Engagement ads are designed to get more people to LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE your content. Why do this? The more people who like, comment and share will help you get more people to see your post and Facebook will reward you for creating content that so many people like, comment and share, so it’s a win/win/win snowball all the way around. Increase that action with these ads.
- Traffic ads are intended to help you get more traffic to your website, landing page, sales page or other social channels.
Why do this? This will get people to not only read your post/ad, but it will also get them to click on the link you included and be more likely to take your opt-in offer, buy your program or at the very least connect with you on another channel. This is especially good to do if you are sharing blog posts on Facebook and want more traffic to your website to grow your re-targeting pixel.
- Lead Generation ads allow you to offer freebies and collect email addresses from your prospects without ever leaving the Facebook platform.
Why do this? Facebook loves when you keep people on Facebook, so you typically get better reach on these ads and sometimes a lower conversion cost and it allows you to grow your email list without needing expensive or fancy tools like Lead Pages that have a tech learning curve to them.
- Conversion ads are for the collecting email addresses when you are using a service like Lead Pages and want use Facebook to get lots of the right people to your landing page. Your Ultimate Facebook Ads formula will help you connect with people and make them want to click through and claim your amazing freebie because of the deep connection you can make with this formula Why do this? To collect email addresses of people who are interested in your products and services and to not be beholden to Facebook to connect with them. Remember, you don’t own your Facebook page and unless you collect email addresses, you are at risk of losing your hard earned following if Facebook makes your page go away one day.
So these are my 5 top Facebook ads to use The Ultimate Facebook Ads Formula with, of course you can use the formula for posts you aren’t running ads to and you’ll want to play around with the length and details, remember, nothing is written in stone here. With the formula and these 5 ads though, you are well on your way to increasing your authority, connecting and growing your business with your ideal audience on Facebook fast!
Join me on Tuesday at 10am for the Weekly Facebook Marketing Training call and get one on one help from me. Click here to register here.
And let me know how your ads are going by joining The Badass Facebook Marketing Club on Facebook!
Now it’s your turn, what are you favourite ads to create on Facebook? Let me know if the comments!