So what elements are important to track?With in the ads manager, Facebook gives you the ability to break down the results of your ads in many ways. From, likes add and cost per like, to conversions and cost per conversion, right down to how much it cost to get someone to register for your upcoming program! Wouldn’t it be great to have that kind of information at your fingertips?
For starters you really want to know:1) What did the ad cost you 2) How many people did the objective you set the ad up for 3) How much did each of those actions cost you Here’s a screen shot of one of my ads that shows just this (I”m super happy with these results BTW) So we are seeing 3 ad “sets” (I explain the three pieces of ad set up on FB in the Masterclass too) the top one shows 67 “results” which mean 67 people opted in, at a cost of $1.94 each (that’s $1.94 per email address added to my list), I reached over 5000 people in that one ad set and spent only $5.00 per day. That’s just the top result. And that’s the info you need to collect if you want to know if running FB ads are working for you. Learn more in The Ultimate Facebook Masterclass, Register HERE
What is the Masterclass?It’s a 3 hour, highly interactive webinar where you will learn:
- What the FB pixel is, how to create it and install it on your website, so you can start retargeting your website traffic with FB ads.
- How to create custom audiences within FB
- Understand the different types of ads and when to use them
- How to read the results of your ads
- Get my Ultimate Facebook Ads Template so you can easily create high converting ads that don’t cost a fortune
- Learn the Top 5 ads you must be doing on your page today to reach your audience and meet your ideal clients
- Live Q and A
- Fully recorded and you get lifetime access to those recordings
- 24/7 ongoing support in the VIP Badass Facebook Marketing Club